SALE Frugi Rain or Shine Jacket What Lies Below Print
Kids can make a splash this season when exploring the great outdoors in our Rain or Shine Jacket - perfect for those unexpected showers! The ideal companion for their big adventures, this lightweight waterproof kids' coat can be packed away into its pocket when not in use. The fully taped seams, hood and elasticated cuffs will help keep the water out, and team with our coordinating Explorer Wellington Boots for extra puddle-jumping protection. In our new What Lies Below print, inspired by the real-life creatures and mythical legends found in the depths of the sea.
Protecting the planet they play on, we've made this kids' waterproof jacket from post-consumer recycled plastic bottles - for less landfill and more raincover!
• Made from 100% Recycled Polyester with a fuzzy peached finish
• Made with 100% Recycled Polyester thread
• Durable water repellent and Fluorocarbon free finish to help prevent stains and extend the life of the jacket
• Fully taped seams
• Waterproof rating: 3000HH
• In a playful What Lies Below inspired all over print
• Pass it on: Label at the back of the neck with space to write three names on!
• 3-piece hood with a fixed peak and elastic around the front for better visibility
• Elasticated cuffs and hood made from 100% Recycled Plastic
• Zip fastening made from 100% Recycled Plastic
• Full-length internal and chin zip guard
• Two handy pockets for storing little treasures
• Reflective print detailing
• Handy hanging loop
• Coordinates with our Rain Or Shine outerwear range and back to school collections
• We highly recommend using the Guppyfriend to wash this jacket
Material: Recycled Polyester