The perfect companion for every young explorer!
Frugi have made this brand-new Theo Ted Fleece Jacket from post-consumer recycled plastic bottles so that it doesn't just keep your kid warm and cosy but is helping the planet too. In a right on trend Khaki with an Indigo Blue protective shoulder panel, this long-sleeved kids' jacket has a full-length zip fastening for popping on in a flash. The cosy hood is ideal for pulling up on windy days, and the zip fastening pockets on the front are deep enough for the biggest adventures.
Protecting the planet we play on! Frugi have cleverly made this kids' fleece from post-consumer recycled plastic bottles.
- Main: Made from 100% Recycled Polyester Fleece
- Shoulder Panel: Made from 100% Recycled Polyester with a soft peached finish
- Hood Lining & Bindings: Made from 100% Organic Cotton Single Jersey
- Super-soft, cosy and warm
- In a Camper Blue and Indigo Blue design
- Adventure badge on the front
- Long zip pull to help make dressing and zipping up easier
- Two zip fastening pockets
- 3-piece hood for a fab fit
- Hanging loop at the back of the neck
- PLEASE NOTE: Remove when baby is sleeping
- PLEASE NOTE: The back of this kids' fleece is plain
- Love the planet you play on
Material: Recycled Polyester Fleece